At the American Institute of Real Estate Professionals we recognize excellence. Very few Real Estate Agents can display our “10 Best” or “10 Best Under 40” badge on their website or display the plaque in their office. This is for the consumer so that he or she can choose the very best in their field.
Many aspects of the Real Estate Agent and his/her career are considered including::
- Must be formally nominated by the Institute, Client, and/or Peer
- Must have an impeccable Client Rating rating
- Must have no complaints or issues of any kind
- Must have excellent Client/Peer Reviews
- Number of properties listed and sold
- Awards received
- Professional Associations and their activity in such Associations
- Publications in their field
- Speaking engagements in their field
STEPS IN THE SELECTION PROCESS
STEP 1: The Real Estate Agent must be nominated by the Institute, Client, and/or Peer.
STEP 2: Our review committee researches the Real Estate Agent for the above criteria narrowing the nominations down to ensure that all the above criteria is met or exceeded.
STEP 3: The list of the “10 Best” nominations goes to the final selection process where the 10 Best Real Estate Agent representing the Best of the Best are selected.